Session Cookies Required
In order to uniquely identify you throughout the your online booking process, the Fiestar Reservation System sends a small file to your brower called a "Session Cookie" which is destroyed when you close your browser or after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Your browser settings do not seem to be allowing Fiestar set its session cookie, so the site cannot track your booking details.
But before you attempt to change your security settings it is possible that this page just needs a second chance to set its cookie, so CLICK HERE to allow Fiestar to try setting its cookies once again. Should this second attempt fail then you will need to follow the below instructions on changing your browsers settings for cookies. Should you have any problems after changeing your cookies please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include details such as your computers operating system and the name and version number of the browser you are using.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file created by a Web server on your computer that can be referenced when the website is visited or when a page on the site is visited. Cookies cannot access files or other information stored on your computer.
Fiestar uses two types of cookies on our websites: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are used during a single website visit and are automatically deleted from your computer when you leave the site. Persistent cookies are used to track website activity over a longer period and remain on your computer until either you choose to delete them or they expire.
Session cookies perform several critical functions on Fiestar's websites. For example, they protect your security while you are using Fiestar Reservation System by ensuring that nobody else can view your data while you are useing our service. Your Web browser must allow session cookies in order for you to use Fiestar Reservation System.
Do I have to accept cookies?
Fiestar Reservation System cannot be used without session cookies enabled in your web browser. Session cookies are used for added security and convenience when useing our web service.
Depending on the web browser you use, you may be able to configure it to accept session cookies but disable persistent cookies. If you do this, you will be able to use the Fiestar Reservation System.
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox for Windows, you can follow the instructions below to accept session cookies but disable persistent cookies. If you use Apple Safari or Firefox for MacOS, you cannot disable session cookies independently of persistent cookies.
How to set your browser to accept or disable cookies
Firefox 3.0 for Windows
- Choose "Options" from the "Tools" menu
- Select the "Privacy" icon in the "Options" menu
- To enable cookies, check the "Accept cookies from sites" box from the "Cookies" section
- To disable cookies, uncheck the "Accept cookies from sites" box from the "Cookies" section
- Select "OK" to close the "Options" window
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later for Windows
- Choose "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Under "Settings", select the "Advanced" button
- Make sure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is selected
- To accept all cookies on Fiestar.com, select the "Accept" option for first-party and third-party cookies
- If you wish to disable persistent cookies, select the "Block" option for first-party and then select the checkbox for "Always allow session cookies". Session cookies must be enabled for Fiestar Reservation System to function
- As an alternative to completely disabling persistent cookies, you can select the "Prompt" option for First-party Cookies and the checkbox for "Always allow session cookies". In this case, your browser will ask you each time whether you want to accept the persistent cookie or not
- Select "OK" in Advanced Privacy Settings
- Select "OK" in Internet Options
Apple Safari 2.0 or later for MacOS
- Choose "Preferences" from the "Safari" menu
- Select the "Security" icon from the menu
- Select "Always" to accept all cookies or "Only from sites you navigate to". Fiestar Reservation System will work with either option. You cannot disable cookies in Safari without disabling the session cookies required for Online Banking, so do not select "Never"
- Close the Preferences window
Firefox 2.0 or later for MacOS
- Choose "Preferences" from the "Firefox" menu
- Select the "Privacy" icon
- To enable cookies, check the "Accept cookies from sites" box from the "Cookies" section. You cannot disable cookies in Firefox without disabling the session cookies required for Online Banking. Instead, you may choose "Ask me every time" from the drop-down box next to "Keep Cookies"
- Select "OK"